- What information we collect about you: We collect personal information about you when you voluntarily provide it to us (eg by contacting us with an inquiry or requesting an appointment via the Websites) and when you access and use the Websites. The kinds of information we collect may include:(a) your name;
(b) your contact details;
(c) details you provide regarding the nature of any appointment you request via the Websites;
(d) information about how the Websites are used (for example, traffic volumes, time spent on pages);
(e) your IP address and/or other device identifying data; and
(f) other information required to provide a service you requested.
You are under no obligation to provide us with any such information. However, if you choose to withhold requested information, we may not be able to provide you with certain products or services.
- Cookies: We use session-based cookies to collect information relating to usage of the Websites and analyse Website traffic. Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored in a browser-related file on your computer or device when you use the Websites. The cookies we use do not collect any personally identifiable information.
- What we do with the information we collect: We will use the personal information we collect to:
(a) respond to requests or inquiries made through the Websites;
(b) provide you with a requested quotation for services;
(c) provide you with requested services;
(d) issue you with an invoice;
(e) carry out research and marketing analysis so we can better understand and serve you;
(f) communicate with you in relation to the Websites and any other services we provide from time to time;
(g) monitor and enforce compliance with the law and applicable terms and conditions;
(h) verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to services we provide; and
(i) co-operate with any government, industry or regulatory authorities.
- Disclosure: Unless you have authorised us to do so, we will not rent or sell your personal information and will not disclose it to any third party except:
(a) where disclosure is connected to the purposes for which the information was collected as listed in clause 6;
(b) to relevant authorities, parties and/or applicable intellectual property rights holders (or their representatives) if we consider that you are in breach of the law or our rights; or
11. Retention of your information: We will only retain your personal information for as long as is required for any of the purposes described in clause 5 above.
Website Terms of Service
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- Use License
a. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Dominion Dental Centre’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Dominion Dental Centre’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
b. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Dominion Dental Centre at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Dominion Dental Centre’s web site are provided “as is”. Dominion Dental Centre makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Dominion Dental Centre does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Dominion Dental Centre or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Dominion Dental Centre‘s Internet site, even if Dominion Dental Centre or a Dominion Dental Centre authorised representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Dominion Dental Centre’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Dominion Dental Centre does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Dominion Dental Centre may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Dominion Dental Centre does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Dominion Dental Centre has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Dominion Dental Centre of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Dominion Dental Centre’s web site shall be governed by the laws of New Zealand without regard to its conflict of law provisions. General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.