FREE ACC Quoates
ACC Provider
ACC Accredited Dentists

We have a team of ACC Accredited Dentists. ACC can help you in covering the cost of your dental treatment if you face any dental injury due to accident, sports, or some dental treatment. ACC may cover the full or partial cost of the treatment depending on the case.

ACC is the government agency that compensates individuals who have sustained injuries through accidents. This includes dental injuries. ACC may be able to help towards your treatment costs if you have a dental injury caused by an accident, a sporting injury, or as a result of dental treatment.

What support can I get?

In most cases, ACC will be able to pay part of the cost towards accident-related dental injury. If your injury is more serious, we may refer you to a medical doctor to assess your overall condition.

What do I need to do?

If you suffer a dental injury, see your dentist about the injury as soon as possible. Make sure that your treatment is carried out by a registered dentist. We will help you complete an ACC claim form. In most cases, we will treat you on the first visit and charge you part of the normal fee and ACC will pay the rest of the cost.

If you need to take time off work due to your injury then we will complete a medical certificate for you.

If you are likely to need treatment from a specialist then ACC must approve this treatment as necessary and appropriate first. We will discuss your treatment with you and can show you the ACC Schedule of Dental Treatment Costs Contributions. You need to ensure you are fully informed of what your financial responsibility is before undergoing any dental treatment.

How does ACC decide if I am covered?
ACC may cover dental injuries caused:
  • by a sporting injury
  • by an accident
  • as a result of medical or dental treatment.
ACC doesn’t cover dental claims if the:
  • damage to your teeth or dentures is due to normal wear and tear
  • the damage happened to your dentures when you were not wearing them.
  • treatment was carried out by a dental technician

The amount that ACC can contribute depends on the kind of injury and the condition of your mouth, dentures, and teeth before the injury happens.

What information does ACC need from me?

Your dentist will need to complete an ACC42 Dental Injury Claim form. This form has more specific details about your dental injury.

If you need more details about this then feel free to contact us.

Experienced Family Dentists on Dominion Road, Mt Roskill, Auckland


Orthodontics Treatments (Braces, Fastbraces®, Invisalign®, ClearCorrect)


Dental Implants


Smile Makeover & Veneers


Root Canal Treatments


Wisdom Teeth Removal


Dental Crown & Bridges




Teeth Cleaning


Teeth Whitening


Dental Fillings


Gum Treatments

1009A Dominion Road

Mount Roskill, Auckland


Call us today!

Opening Hours

Mon to Fri: 9 – 5 pm, Saturday : 9 – 2 pm

Book Your Dental

Appointment Today!